It’s hard to believe that some people have it all. Think about all the musicians you admire. Are they gorgeous too? Many of them are. And, their smiles are often to-die-for. However, you may be surprised to discover that many of these musicians have had cosmetic dental work. They weren’t naturally blessed with perfect alignment, radiant pearly whites, and angelic vocal abilities.
In fact, many of them have spent the money generated by their success on veneers. If they were lucky, their orthodontic problems were recognized early on. However, most musicians aren’t born rich. So, chances are, they purchased veneers, after they made some money. Veneers attach to the front of the teeth and are usually made of a composite resin or porcelain. The great thing about them is that they don’t stain or change colors.
So, are you wondering who’s bought the smile you see on the album cover?
9 Musicians Who Purchased Their Smiles
Musicians, and actors alike, are selling their appearance as much as they are selling their talent. They are in desperate need of trustworthy, memory making smiles. So, it’s no wonder that they pay a good deal for those great teeth they beam at all their fans. But, you may be shocked to know who’s been fooling you all along. Here are 9 musicians who purchased their smiles:
- Cheryl Cole– Better known in Britain, this singer and reality star had her teeth filed down. Apparently, she didn’t like how sharp her incisors looked. All the natural gaps were eliminated as well. Learn more about her.
- Hillary Duff– Many of us recall Hillary Duff’s entrance into Hollywood via Disney. She was a child star who transitioned into a musician. Rumor has it, she chipped her tooth on a microphone. And, rather than get the chip fixed, she chose to purchase a full set of veneers. In case you haven’t seen them, they’re beautiful.
- Victoria Beckham– Though the Spice Girls are long gone, Victoria Beckham (aka: Posh), remains. She had wide gaps and a lot of irregular spaces in her natural teeth. But, you wouldn’t know it to look at her bonded and straightened smile these days.
- 50 Cent– After being called out by another rapper for his gapped front teeth, 50 Cent decided to pay way more for better teeth. Interestingly enough, he only chose to fix the gap. He didn’t want to look like a different man in the mirror.
- Miley Cyrus– As a teen, Miley’s semi-crooked teeth were kind of cute. But, now that she’s become more unabashedly tabloid material, things have changed. She had her teeth straightened and whitened.
- Keith Urban– While Keith hasn’t revealed his cosmetic dentistry experience, the pictures don’t lie. His teeth are definitely whiter, and they have somehow become remarkably straighter. The gap from his earlier years has certainly vanished.
- Celine Dion– Take a look at some early 90s pictures of Celine and you’ll note that she had rather large teeth. More recent pictures reveal that they have somehow lost that length. And, as per most of Hollywood, they are a heck of a lot whiter! Read this.
- Cher Lloyd– Another British beauty, Cher Lloyd admitted hating her teeth, feeling as though they gave her the appearance of a rabbit. So, once she landed some fame, she got the gaps fixed and brightened those bunny teeth right up.
If you’d like to know about other famous people who have spent money on cosmetic dentistry, click this.