Even the most popular of celebrities and musicians can feel lonely at times. You can have hundreds of fans screaming your name and never feel at ease or comfortable because you always have to be on your guard and best behavior or risk your entire reputation. One cute little Yorkie is just what you need to keep you company on lonely journeys and will fill the void that hundreds of fans simply cannot. They are fun, funny and exciting little dogs that can brighten any day and make you feel content and happy.
Why a Yorkie is a good pet for musicians
There are now more than 340 different dog breeds recognized by the FCI and many of these dog breeds would be suitable for musicians. So why is a Yorkie the best choice? Well here are some great reasons to convince you;
- Yorkies are easy to travel with. They fit into any car and can even be taken on airplane trips without any hassles. They are small enough to carry comfortably and they are some of the cleanest dogs in the world as long as you keep them groomed.
- They are sooo cute! Their adorable tiny bodies and cute long hair will make any musician seem a lot more stylish.
- They don’t eat much which is good for traveling because you don’t have to pack a lot of food.
- They can be feisty and are great alert dogs that will keep you safe when you are sleeping in different locations.
- They are perfect for snuggling during chilly winter evenings.
What you need to know about Yorkies before you buy
The best food – Yorkies are great pets but they are a bit sensitive and you need to be careful to feed them the right food. Feeding your Yorkie the wrong food will result in problems like constipation, malnutrition, tooth decay, weight loss, bad hair, bad body odors and more. NicePaw.net is a great blog where you can find the best information on how to care for Yorkies as well as other great articles on training and toilet training your Yorkie. You can find reviews on the Best Dog Food for Yorkies that will give you a good idea of the nutritional value of the top five foods for Yorkies as well as other information such as the protein, carbohydrates, fats, pros, cons and price of these top foods so you can give your little friend nothing but the best.
Grooming – Before you buy a Yorkie you need to find out how to care for yorkie. They involve a lot of grooming such as washing, trimming, brushing and more. You either need to be willing to do all this grooming yourself or you should send your Yorkie for a monthly grooming session at a pet salon.
Training – You should definitely research the net to find the best toilet training tips for your Yorkie so traveling expeditions will go off much smoother. Other training such as how to sit or do cute tricks can also come in handy.